Okay, I wasn't going to put this out there but the company pulled a few dirty deeds on my elderly widowed mother.The roofing company to look out for is: Mr.

Roof Everything they told my mother to get the job was a lie. The man's name who came to our house to sell us the job was named: Bill Smith. The whole reason she wanted to go with them is because Bill told her the job could be done in 10 days and maybe even sooner if someone cancelled, could be even two days. He also looked her in the eyes and told her 3x that it wouldn't cost her any more than her insurance deductible and then had her initial a little box that stated it would cost so much a board.

He then told her if she had to cancel with them he would personally deliver her check back to her. Then he said someone from the corporate office would call her the next day with the date they would come out and complete the roof. She thought everything was a go and was very happy! The next day they called and told her they wouldn't be able to come out until April 26th!!!!

We needed it done way sooner than that! We already waited 2 weeks for the insurance adjuster to get here from MA with a tarp on our roof in the rainy season!!!!!! So we called them and told them what was told to us during the sale and they said they could not get out any sooner and that was the soonest they could get out. We told them that we have to cancel the contract.

Bill Smith then called us back and tried to keep the job but was acting all sorry for the inconvenience of not being able to keep his word. I told him that we have to get it done sooner and if he was going to bring the check back. He said, "No, I'm not driving all the way back there! We'll put it in the mail today, it hasn't been deposited in the bank yet".

The check never showed up. We called them today and asked where the check was and was told that they were not going to mail it out until 10 business days.

By law they got that amount of time, but watch out for this company's dirty salesmen and dirty ways, especially this Bill Smith.Just letting you all know, he's a tall red headed man, very personable, but he's nothing more than a snake in the grass.

Review about: Mr Roof Roofing.

Had an Experience with MR ROOF?

Comments