My neighbors got a new roof a few months ago from Mr. Roof.

They said they did extensive research and Mr. Roof was the cheapest around. They loved Dale, the salesman. Since we need a new roof, we contact Dale.

He came over, did an excellent presentation, gave us a quote $2,000 more than my neighbors house (which is similar is size if not a bit bigger). I then showed him my rebate coupon and he said it was already included in the price. (how could it be included if they didn't know I had the coupon to begin with?). It is a rebate, not a discount.

I thought this was very dishonest. We love the product and really want to go with this company, however, not sure if we should trust them anymore. I called the office and they took two days to get back to me. They told me it was already included in the price, (how could it be included if they didn't know I had the coupon to begin with?).

I also told him (the manager) about the $2,000 price different and he told me the neighbors house was smaller and starting arguing with me. I was at work and didn't have time for this and thought it was very unprofessional.

I hung up. What do you think of this situation?

Review about: Mr Roof Roof Installation Estimate.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments